Monday, September 22, 2014
- 4 red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Large skillet
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes.
2. Drain the potatoes and cut them into 1/2 inch cubes when they are already cool.
3. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat. Add onion and green pepper. Cook about 5 minutes stirring often, until soft. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
4. Pour remaining 2 tablespoons of oil into the skillet and turn heat to medium-high.
5. Add potato cubes, salt, paprika and black pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are browned about 10 minutes.
6. Stir in the onions, green peppers and parsley and cook for another minute. Serve hot.
PREP TIME: 20 Min
COOK TIME: 25 Min
Posted by daristya at 7:27 AM